Monday, February 16, 2009

Wish Lists

I went on to Amazon.com and was looking for something in particular...something that I cant get from BN, or Best Buy...something that is considered "out of print" but they have it at Amazon.com! So, while I was on there I created a private wish list. It was fun, like shopping but without having to spend the money, knowing that someday you were going to get these things! I didn't create a public one because it felt weird, I don't know why, but like I was asking people to buy me those things. I have not ruled out the idea of making a public list(I almost did in fact). There is nothing on there I am ashamed of, but some of the things I would never expect my friends to buy me, like the Doctor who series, they are super spendy. But making a wish list was fun, I was kinda sad when I couldn't think of other things to add...

7 comments:

dm said...

my list is totally public. and my birthday's coming. just sayin.

No, I made it public, because I figure, I'm not going to tell people about it, but if someone wants to buy me a gift, I'm not stopping them. I love gifts.

JoAnna said...

I know, I keep wanting to go back and make a public one...I dont know what i would put on it though...I thought of something earlier today but now I cant remember it. Blargh.Oh I remember. i am going to go make a list right now.

dm said...

I'm kind of sad my birthday post had such a short time in the spotlight, btw.

And your list isn't public. I couldn't find it.

JoAnna said...

Sorry, I was way bored and was avoiding my homework so I posted other stuff:)

It says on amazon that it is public, not my fault if it lies. I did all I could do from this end to share my wants and needs via amazon with the world.

JoAnna said...

Oh and the clock is way off on my blog if you have any idea how to fix it I am all ears, I have run out of ideas. The wish list blog was supposed to post this morning, but...

JoAnna said...

I dont know why but if you look the list up using my hotmail email it comes right up?!

dm said...

In general, I would easily drop the funds for a season of Dr Who on you. It's around my typical birthday limit. (Not Nick's though, boy is cheap)