Friday, February 13, 2009

On my way to the gym today...

I was driving down the road with the music turned up kinda loud when I looked down and noticed a "warning" light flashing on the dash. A FLASHING light cant be good, let alone one that I had never noticed before, and I have seen my share of warning lights...Not good. So, i looked a little closer wondering to myself who in their right minds makes a green warning light, green means, good, go, happy, summer. What the HELL. What kind of warning light has an ARROW on...Oh...hee hee...that would be my blinker. Ha, ahem. *blush*.

Yes, that's right. My blinker.

In my defense I was driving my parents car and their blinker light is way different from kermit's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh.................................

JoAnna said...

WHAT!?

It was an honest mistake, anyone could have made it...right...RIGHT!!

I am telling you this is a tricked out turn signal. The arrow is done in like bubble-letter-font-symbols. It is no wonder I was confused for a second. *huff*

~Jess said...

The same thing happened to me the other day (windshield wiper fluid low!).

JoAnna said...

Ha! That's a new one! That is an awesome thing to have a sensor for!