Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Week!

My very best friend Dawn's Birthday is this week, I never thought I would meet someone who enjoys their birthday as much as I enjoy mine:) One more reason we are Best friends! Almost all week people have made plans to do something with her, hence the birthday week, because people lubs her. But I thought I would take today and wish Dawn a happy birthday week.
So happy birthday, to someone who has always been there for me and my family, and I know will always be there, no matter what. To someone who is funny, generous, smart, organized, creative, and so much more to me. I hope you have a great Birthday week Dawn, you deserve it!

Love YOU!

5 comments:

dm said...

I tried to convince nick to bring me breakfast in bed this morning because it is my birthday week and he just laughed at me. meanie.

JoAnna said...

WHAT! Not even a bagel!? Silly man, it is clear he does not fully understand the power of the birthday week.

dm said...

I know, right. Hoser.

Mm. a bagel sounds good.

N said...

For the record, first I chuckled. Then I asked Dawn what she wanted. She responded that she didn't really want anything because she wasn't feeling well.

Sometimes she likes to leave out rather important context. :-)

JoAnna said...

Yea! Hi nick!

As far as the dawn context thing goes I plead the fifth;)