Monday, February 9, 2009

Dad comes home.

So tomorrow my dad is coming home, and to be honest, last week I was freaking out about it. I was not ready for him to come home. All the adjustment it would take, all the different conflicts, issues that were going to arise. My mind boggles a little just thinking about it. However, I have gone into denial. Just another stage they tell me of dealing with what is happening with him. But, let me tell you, it is much easier than the last stage when I thought I was going to lose my mind. My mind is still not all there, things still slip through the cracks, I am not as organized, homework is not getting done as it should, I let things go to the last minute...but this denial thing, I don't know if I want to know what is on the other side.

2 comments:

dm said...

aren't you a busy little blogger today.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

Deep breath, Jo.