Sunday, February 22, 2009

Surprise.

After some planning, (mostly by, not gonna lie, dawn's mom Linda and Dawn's hubby nick) we were able to pull off a surprise party last night for dawn at Granite City. She was a little surprised at first.

This picture was taken right before she started backing out of the room... for a second her mom and I both thought she was going to go home!Dawn saw this long table completely filled with people she was not expecting (hence surprise).


But she stayed and got presents! We all had dinner (the left-overs of which I will be eating for breakfast), and then headed back to dawn and nick's party room to play games and have some delicious apple crisp that Linda had made.

The birthday girl with what was left of her 30 balloons after Linda gave some away to the little kids at the restaurant who were envious:)

5 comments:

dm said...

I like presents :) This was fabulous, thank you.

JoAnna said...

I didn't do as much as your hubby or your mommy, but you are very welcome!

I am glad you stopped backing up:)

dm said...

Can you email me the pictures? Gracias. Heh. I love that you both thought I was going to bolt. Surprising me is a dangerous thing! (I went and bought two DS games this morning, but I'm going to go exchange one)

JoAnna said...

What games are you going to have?

dm said...

I bought Yoshi's Island, and Nintendogs: Daschund and Friends. I'm currently trying to figure out what to name my cute little female pug.