Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I used to be organized

So after school yesterday I went to target to pick up some pictures and to just walk around because that is what you do when you go to target. As I passed the aisle with the planners in it I thought I would give organizing myself another shot, half the time I don't even carry my calender let alone enough information to have in a planner, but really I kind of need to know three people's schedules now days not just my own (i also can no longer close my wallet I have so many things shoved into it, and the thing that holds all my paperwork[until I file it] is so overstuffed with stuff dating back to June of 08 that it is about to topple onto the floor). So, I entered and purchased this:

Well something that looks a lot like it, mine is much cuter, if I do say so myself, but it has a little buckley thing, and well you get the idea. So, I entered the info for the end of Feb, and all that march has to offer so far then I got a little overwhelmed and had to stop and watch some youtube.

I went in to work yesterday to see if I was scheduled to work next week as I had requested, and I was a little disappointed to see they had remembered to put me on the schedule. I asked Pat if she was sure I had a job to come back to, told her it was one worry that I just needed to cross off my list, and she assured me that I did. So, as of next week I am back at work, I was thinking of taking a summer class, but came to the slow realization that I cannot do this- this juggling act that I do all year long, without a break, and without losing my mind. Summers are like a slow release of my tensions that build up over the school year- between school, homework, work, personal issues, parents, and my health. The summer is a chance to shrug off one of those burdens without guilt or repercussions. The only result will be one more fall semester of school, not happy about that, not happy at all, but many other things such as sanity and my overall health have to come in to the decision making process right along with my burning desire to finish.

No comments: