Monday, February 9, 2009

Technical Wizard.

I thought, for the past two months that stupid facebook had been forwarding all the emails it sends me to two email addresses. The one I had originally used to set up my account and the one I had recently changed it to, and put my account information under. So, I was all pissed and couldn't figure out how to change this because my account listings would only list the one email address...Well I figured out today, that no it was not facebook's fault, but the fault of the incredibly inept person (me) who set up their new email account to forward (for absolutely no reason) all of their email from one account to another. This would then, for the most part, duplicate all the email I received. Yea ME! I managed to fix it with the minimal amount of name calling and humiliation. Now however, I have another problem that also makes me sad (as in a nerd). I like to check my email on my phone, makes me happy when the numbers pop up showing that I have email! Yea! Someone likes me, someone emailed me! But now, I don't get as much, in fact I get half as much:( I am just never happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the interest of making your email collection really burst, I sent 2 different messages. One to each address.

No repeats here.

~Jess said...

I enjoyed this the first time you told me about it, and I enjoyed it again now. Must be a truly classic story!