Saturday, February 7, 2009

As I Sit Here.-update

I should be working on my homework, -did some but not all of it. have some paperage to write.
I should be cleaning the house, -did a little cleaning, some parts of the house look clean, just don't go in THOSE ROOMS!
I should be getting ready for my eye doctor appointment, -I got ready and went, but was 10 minutes late, whoops. The doctor's office was only 5 minutes away...
I should be planning a grocery list, -the only thing I can think that I need is a pizza. list making is not going so well...
I should be calling Jaci to see if she will help me with a school project, -called, got no response-Vy helped me out. Thanks Vy, sorry I forgot you were from a different country.
I should be planning menus for when my aunts are here,
I should be making appointments to get the car fixed,
I should be doing my laundry,
I should be making plans to go see my dad today, -I sent my brother.
I should be calling to check on my computer, -Geeks called I have to go pick it up.
I should be starting my paper.
I should be doing my taxes, -I thought about it again...does that count.
I should be doing all or any number of these things. Instead my brain shuts down and all I can think to do is easy stuff, read, blog, surf the Internet...and then the day is gone and it is midnight again on the day before my class and i have all this stuff to do and a boat load of anxiety to go with it. Whose idea was it to take a Monday afternoon class anyway? Little bastard sneaks up on me every time!

2 comments:

~Jess said...

"I should be calling Jaci to see if she will help me with a school project, -called, got no response-Vy helped me out. Thanks Vy, sorry I forgot you were from a different country."

...lol...

JoAnna said...

I know. I R SPECIAL...;)