Monday, January 12, 2009

School Time Once Again.

Well, today is the first day of class and I have to go to a new campus that resides somewhere in the vicinity of Rosedale. It is basically a bitch to get to. I have class at 6pm and traffic from Chaska to that area of town is a nightmare. I have to leave home an hour earlier than I would if I was going to the St.Paul campus. Plus it is snowing like crazy today.
I have a doctor appointment that should get done right before I have to leave for class, then I have to run home, switch cars and head out for the night. I won't get home until around 10 or 1030 pm depending on how the roads and traffic are tonight. I am not looking forward to today.

But so far my Greek class looks to be interesting (my online class). We've started by reading The Odyssey, and a book about Greek Lyric. I expect to be able to hold conversations that will stimulate and amaze when i am done with this class:)

Wish me luck. (stupid snow!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like the sound of the Greek class. I've actually never read The Odyssey...they had us watch the movie in class in high school.

JoAnna said...

I am still reading the intro. but even that is pretty interesting.