Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Top 3.

Okay- so Maya posted about her top 5 on multiply, the top 5 famous men she finds the most attractive for one reason or another...
http://myapapaya.multiply.com/photos/album/13/Well_Hellooooooooooooooooooo_Nurse?replies_read=1
Then I started to think about it, I couldn't think of five famous men that I find so attractive that they rise above all the other men in movies, tv etc. However the first one and last one were no brainers.

Viggo Mortensen- The second one came in a moment of inspiration, Hugh Jackman.

The next two are just meh whatever, I find greatly attractive but...
Jason Momoa.

James Roday

And last but not least Niklas Backstrom YEA! Stupid Wild.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoAnna's Meat Raffle.

JoAnna said...

Brought to you by the letter Mmmmmmmm ;)

Anonymous said...

Good list. Have no idea who that Jason guy is though.

I literally laughed out loud at Steve and your comments! :D