Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Randomness.

The day before yesterday i thought I was turning 29, then I realized i was actually turning 28. It was like getting a year of my life back.

My parents bought me a new Mp3 player for my birthday, I got it early so I could play and I think because they were a little tired of my begging:) But, when I loaded it last night it automatically loaded all of my pictures and I kinda freaked out and deleted them only to realize I kinda wanted some of them on there and now I have no idea how to get them back on...

I have been watching the first season of Bones, and now have strange fears about people killing me,burying me in the woods and coyotes eating me and scattering my remains...I am taking a break from Bones for awhile.

I hate the fact that my ears are too small for ear buds.

Sometimes I think about getting rid of/selling a majority of my stuff but I know I would just buy it all back so I just forget about it.

For the first time ever I bought presents online...I hope they come, and that they are what they looked like, and that they work..and that they are not so cool that I keep them...hmmm.

This week one of the guys in my class had to ask me something about politics and that made me sad because i am probably in the percentage of the population that knows the least about politics and such.

In one week my 2 best friends from childhood friended me on facebook. I find this strange because they do not know each other at all, and with one of them we were not friends when we last saw each other...weird.

Earlier this week I spent a good amount of time looking for a board game (in closets, ceder chests, under ceder chests)that I was convinced I had-until I couldn't find. Then i realized I didn't own it and had never owned it...bummer.

That's all for now. I might think of more later. I think I will go have pizza and brownie for breakfast.

2 comments:

dm said...

I'm still laughing over the trivial pursuit thing. Hee.

enjoy your pizza and brownie, I may have had a brownie this morning. Not that I could taste it.

JoAnna said...

I cant believe i did that...It was kinda weird...Like "maybe I dont own that game...Maybe I NEVER owned that game..DUDE?!!!"

:)

The brownies were a piece of awesomeness.