Saturday, March 21, 2009

Round Two.

So, I have finished Watership Down by Richard Adams I was worried throughout the book that some of the good bunnies would die. I was more worried about this one really cute bunny named Pipkin. He starts out as kinda the underbunny, he is smaller then some of the other bunnies and is jumpier-

:spoiler:


:spoiler:


:spoiler:


That means stop reading if you don't want to know what happens!

Yeah, I mean you!

Okay! I warned you!!!


Every bunny I was worried about made it through the story all right. I thought. It turns out that there is a sequel. According to one review it gets "gory" at one point. This might not turn out well for all of us.

So I am going to read Tales From Watership Down and hope that everyone makes it out of this one alive again. If not, well there is always therapy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

check your rims for bunny heads!

JoAnna said...

My car is more of a pigeon killer, than a bunny destroyer.

dm said...

pigeons are birds. pigeons deserve death.

Anonymous said...

I agree with dawn about the pigeons. The only pigeons I have ever enjoyed were the animated ones on Animaniacs.