Friday, March 6, 2009

Time to ignore what I shouldn't be ignoring and do what I have been ignoring

So I have a laundry basket in the bathroom that is kinda large considering that I do laundry once a week, and the basket only holds MY dirty laundry. However, the past couple weeks I have been ignoring the fact that I needed to do this laundry thing and have just been wearing clothes that I don't usually wear. Today in fact i have been reduced to wearing work pants as all of my other comfy pants and jeans are dirty. Don't get me started on what I was forced to wear for a shirt, i look like a high school student wannabe. I don't even have a clean sweatshirt. I knew it was time to do laundry. I can usually do laundry in 2 lazy loads. Today it is gonna take 5 loads at least. Crazy. So, I am semi-ignoring my homework and doing laundry and such around the house. Focus has not been my strong suit lately any who. I think homework is gonna get done last minute, we will see how that goes for midterm studying next week...

I also had to take my mom up to target while dad was at the apartment with the speech therapy lady and I proceeded to re-purchase some markers. For the life of me I can only find ONE of the markers i had purchased the first time! I don't know where they went! Made me really mad because i purchased these markers to take notes at school and I was sure i would find them somewhere, but have yet to come across them. So I was reduced to purchasing them again. Gah!

No comments: