Sunday, March 22, 2009

One More Time.

I have to return to work today. It has to be today because as of tomorrow my leave officially runs out so I HAVE to have punched in either tomorrow or before tomorrow. I can't work tomorrow as I have school so I had to return today. I asked Dan, the scheduling manager, to just give me 3/4 of my hours at first because I didn't want to jump in with both feet to begin with. So, here we go again. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about going back, I mean it is much easier to sit at home and do nothing. Does the idea of going back make me happy, no. No, it does not. The idea of making money again is a good one. I cant see starting a new job right now though, not with everything else. So, I return for three whole hours today, 12-3 after almost 3 months off. Lets see what I have forgotten and what they have changed in my absence.

1 comment:

~Jess said...

Is everything still going well for you? You seemed okay after the first day back.

Geez, I've been gone almost as much as you. Are there changes??