Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad TV! Bad Timing!

My tv is breaking. This makes me sad because I cannot afford to replace it right now. Stupid tv. i have had it since i was in high school, and I would like to get a new tv, but really i have not worked for 2 months! True i have my tax money coming, but that is going to the 90 million doctors i have seen in the last 2 months.
When the tv is on, sometimes it is fine, and then other times it makes this high pitched whine that if you listen to for too long you can still hear hours later! Not good. Plus, it might have been my imagination but I think I smelled smoke coming from it after it had whined for awhile.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll just have to switch to musical entertainment.

Here. I'm sure you'll like these guys!

JoAnna said...

It's not the same!

Oh I just remembered that LOST is on this week! And my tv is STUPID!!!

Anonymous said...

But isn't that the best Chaska-esque band name EVER!?

You should see if they would do a tour of Chaska.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jo :(

Steve, where do you FIND these things?!

JoAnna said...

That is a good Chaska band name. Every Friday night during the summer bands play in the Gazebo park, maybe they will come and play...it is right across from where the meat raffles are too:)

dm said...

I bet if we mated my laptop to your tv we could bring about the end of the world.

JoAnna said...

Ha! no kidding. watched some tonight and my ears are still ringing.

~Jess said...

Is it your only tv or the tv in your bedroom? Let me give you a piece of advice that I had to learn the hard way. Smoke + electronics = not so good.