Monday, March 2, 2009

I hate waiting

Hate waiting. I suck at it. I hate waiting for doctors appointments, whether it is days, or minutes, I just want to get in and get it over with. Now, this makes sense you say, these are not fun occasions. Well explain this then, I love reading, savor books but I ALWAYS read the last page of every book because I cannot wait until the end of the book to find out how it ends. I am a fairly fast reader, and for the most part read easy books, so I am telling you that I cannot wait 1-2 days to find out how a story ends. Yeah. When I download music I sit there tapping on my computer literally counting ALOUD the seconds that it takes the song to download...because I am so impatient. Don't get me started on waiting for my favorite authors to release their books. Why do I bring this up? I have found a new addiction, I cant remember who is to blame, I know it is one of my Barne crew friends, maybe Maya, but I am now addicted to LOST and I want every day to be Wednesday!, and everyday is just one more day in the long wait to the next episode. I am not patient, I am not subtle in my waiting- there is some huffing when I realize it is Tuesday night and not Wednesday night. Very childish, but whatever this waiting business is for the birds, and fans of Heros.

No comments: