Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank You, Happy Birthday, Hi, Thinking of You, Get Well Soon...

I like cards, i think they are fun to get, fun to give, fun to send. I mean who doesn't like getting a envelope from a friend, there are so many wonderful possibilities that could be in that card, and it means your friend took the time to think about you. I know some people throw cards away once they receive them, that's cool, because giving cards to people is not always about the receiver but also about the giver too. I enjoy picking out cards for people, finding the right one feels like a mini jackpot. If people throw it out after I give it to them, I don't care, it is theirs to do with as they please as long as they have read and understand the sentiment inside.

I have a letter box full of cards that I am going to try to keep on top of sending cards for the remainder of the year. We will see what happens...

No comments: