Monday, April 27, 2009

Book Limbo

You know that great feeling you get when you read an amazing book, you cant wait to get back to it, to dive back in to the story, find out where it is going, where it will take you, and finally end up? It is a great feeling when the author is able to so completely transport you and capture your imagination with only his thoughts written on the page. However, there is the inevitable emptiness when you finish such an amazing book that leaves you wanting another quality piece of literature. When you happen across an author, or work of literature that speaks to you, and you devour it, then what? That is where i am right now...looking for something to fill the space of the great book I just read, will I find it? Probably not right away, I will be forced to put up with mediocrity until I one day come across another book that grabs hold of my imagination and refuses to let go.

No comments: