Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some Stuffs.

I have reclaimed my car, not just from all of the breakage, but from all of the junk that has been stored in the back of it since about November. Since then there was so much junk that we needed to get rid of in the back of my car that I had no back seat (it was folded down to accommodate said junk). But now my car works with the warning that "if anything goes wrong I should bring it right back in..." I feel real confident.

Day before yesterday my dad waited until I was gone, my mother was taking a nap, and shut their bedroom door, left the TV on so that if my mom woke up she would think he was still watching TV and stole her car keys out of her purse and went down and DROVE the car to wash it, and then proceeded to wax it. When I came home the car was gone, I knew my mom would not drive it that days as she was not feeling well, so I went running up stairs and found mom, but no dad, and no car keys. WE WERE PISSED, and a little worried, okay a lot worried. Found him in the garage of the building waxing the car. Took the keys away, tried to rationalize with him, he thought it was funny. Mom came down later and told him he could either give up his licence voluntarily or the doctor would force him to. Yesterday he gave it up and applied for a state ID. I don't think it will stop him. The doctor is supposed to call today we will see what she says.

Oh i forgot that my dad, once he got the car waxed, was too tired to unwax it so i had to do it.
good times.

1 comment:

h said...

Just think of how "buff" it musta made you.

hahahahahahaha!