Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Sky is Falling.

So when I was at work yesterday i noticed that I had a sore spot on my arm, upon closer inspection of said sore spot I noticed that there was a lump that was causing said sore spot. It is on the outside of my left forearm. This bump is kinda shaped like a blood vessel and disturbing to say the least. Needless to say i ceased all bookseller type activities and proceeded to my nearest coworker and forced them to feel my arm/lump. Then I was on to the backroom where the coworkers gather, in the end 2 managers, 2 head cashiers, 1 cafe lead, 1 music seller, and a hand full of booksellers were made to feel said lump. There were several theories of what the lump could be (many had already swirled through my slightly worried mind) blood clot, tight muscle, spiders laying eggs under my skin, another human growing, a demon growing, and bad cheese. I was hoping that it would magically disappear by today but it has not, so i think I will go in and get a real diagnosis tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

dm said...

Hey, did you know that urgent care is open on Sundays? *smirk*

~Jess said...

Was it bad cheese? Bad cheese that the spiders were storing to feed their spider babies?

JoAnna said...

It WAS a clot! HAH! I told all you non believers!!!