Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sight Seeing.

I have always wanted to drive around the U.S. in a Motor home. Just take off, and drive around seeing all the sights in one extended road trip. I would see the East coast with Maine's Coast, Boston, New Jersey's Shore, up to New York, down to Philadelphia, Gettysburg, (hitting the places I have missed in between of course). Make my way west with Louisiana, Oklahoma,Texas, and up through Colorado. Head up into Wyoming and Montana, and across to Washington and Oregon, coming down through California, Nevada and New Mexico. When people talk about their dream honeymoon they talk about Paris, Italy, Greece, while I think about driving across the country and seeing the history and landmarks that I have heard about. That is what I would look forward too.

1 comment:

dm said...

i would want to do both. Both always sound exciting to me.