Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is It August Yet?

While all the other months of this year have flown by, the month of July has just kinda dragged. Now I am not complaining that my summer is taking a while to pass, but I have some cool stuff planned for August that I am excited for!
The first two weeks of my August are jam packed with zoo visits, family parties, friend parties, and more. Then the end of August brings a potential balloon ride (DON'T JINX IT!!), the fair (which I love), and unfortunately school, and maybe more Zoo! While July was not as bad as some of the first months of the year (DON'T JINX IT!!) I am still excited for the approach of August and all it has to hold. It will hopefully bring with it some cooler weather also.

2 comments:

dm said...

Wow. Our august is empty. Our whole summer has been kind of empty, actually, it's weird.

I'm ok with July dragging. More time to find a job.

Anonymous said...

To get a better understanding of the know-how of brand sneakers shoes, Language learning it is most importance to acquire what ARE sneakers shoe? Sneakers shoe refers to a sports shoe usually made of canvas and having soft rubber soles. Hogan Scarpe As for the definition of brand sports shoes, it is so easy to understand that they Cheap Onitsuka Tiger are more popular and more accepted sneakers shoes