Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I was like, Woah...

This morning the weirdest thing happened. I had the song 'Glitter in the Air' by P!NK stuck in my head all morning while I was getting ready to go to work, no big deal right. Then I got in my car and turned on the radio, and it was PLAYING! I was a little weirded out and sat a little to long at a stop sign as I tried to figure out the chances of that happening. Then I gave up cause I really ceased caring about the mathematics of it and just thought it was kinda cool and proceeded to drive to work:)

5 comments:

dm said...

That is the worst.song.ever. It makes Tom Jones look genius.

JoAnna said...

I like that song. We are just not in sync today. Whatever you like Katy Perry;)

dm said...

It's terrible! Pink did not sing that song. You will never convince me.

You called me SUGAR!? What?

JoAnna said...

I am soooo gonna call you sugar the next time I see you :)

dm said...

it's not that, it's the way she sings it. Like a drunken chick serenading her ex-boyfriend outside his dorm room window.