Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turn Offs 1-10 In No Particular Order.

1. Spitting. I have never liked this! Will never like this! I can't stand when men, for no reason,walk outside of a building and suddenly stop talking, turn their heads and spit. Eh. Gross.
2. Pants that hang so low they look like they defy the laws of gravity. I just don't get this.
3. Facial piercings. Nuf said.
4. Skinny jeans- there are VERY FEW women who should wear these and I don't think any men should!
5. Chuck Norris Jokes.(or any stupid repetitive jokes for that matter) It was (not really) funny last year. Now you are just obnoxious.
6. Men that ALWAYS have to be right and or have the last word.
7. Poor Grooming habits- Yeah, women will tell you that sports stars are sexy and hot when they are sweaty, but on a daily basis we prefer our men washed and dressed in clean clothes. Don't even get me started on the smell of unwashed male... makes me shudder just to think about it.
8. Dressing like a slob- Now to be fair there are times to dress like a slob and times not to. The difference is to know when to throw on some sweat pants and when to dress it up a little more.
9. The Not-So-Courteous-Approach. The whistling, using slang terms, grabbing a woman’s arm, or snapping at her in order to get her attention. This makes my eyes roll so far back into my head I should probably fall over. Not only is it juvenile, but it is disrespectful, and just plan a dumb.
10. The dumb pick up lines- If you have ever used one on me, I am sorry, because I probably laughed in your face thinking you were joking, not realizing until later you were trying to pick me up. Whoops. They are just too cheesy for words, just go up and ask the girl out!

3 comments:

dm said...

This reminds me. My neighbor is young, employed, owns his own home, and single. You want first dibs?

ChicKris said...

1,2, 4-10 = amen sister!

thisisbeth said...

Well said. Very well said.