Friday, November 20, 2009

I Wants One!



 When the kindle came out I thought "cool", but it was the first of its kind and had limited options for buying books, and the different types of titles available to begin with, and well it was just kind of fugly. I knew with the advancement of the kindle more companies would start to make more e readers in the coming years and if I was patient (which I am NOT!) one would come along that had more options and was better suited for me as a consumer and a reader. This year Barnes and Noble have released their e reader. It is called Nook and the more I look into owning one the more I want one. They are quite spendy but with the added benefit of not only being able to read your entire library anywhere, but also being able to buy any e book where wireless access is available, and cheaper new release titles the idea keeps sounding better and better to me. So, now I have to wait until I save enough money to buy one…I hate waiting

No comments: