Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nice Doggy.

So a little while ago i went to the fair, and at the fair they have a pet building with dogs of all different breeds in it. I always had dogs growing up and always knew that when I got out on my own I was gonna get a dog (even though i am allergic to them) :( So I thought that when it came time to chose my own dog I would have to pick one that had hair instead of fur, plus I have always loved West Highland Terriers so that would not be that hard of a decision.



But at the fair there was these German Shorthaired Pointers and he was SO SOFT and so nice and so sweet i just fell in love with the breed. He was so pretty and his eyes were so happy to see everyone! Now I want one of these too!!! I have always preferred big dogs, but have always thought Westies were fun, they have big dog personalities in little bodies. But now I am torn! I have quite a while to make up my mind, and lets be honest I will probably adopt a mutt if I ever get a dog again. I love mutts:)

1 comment:

ChicKris said...

that short haired pointer is adorable!