Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Events

So now that I feel summer is over and fall has begun I have started to think of things that I want to do during Autumn. Here are some of the things I have come up with so far.
1.Go to the Minnesota Harvest apple orchard and gets some apples, some apple butter, oooh and some honey.
2.Go to the HUGE!!! Autumn Festival craft fair at Canterbury Park on November 12-15.
3.Find my way through Sever's Corn Maze in Shakopee.
4.Go on some hikes in the nearby area now that it will start to get cooler out.
5. Make a trip over to the "local" Betty's Pies in the fall for food and pie.
6. Go to the science museum to see the Titanic exhibit.
7. I haven't decided yet if I want to do a Halloween scare myself silly kinda of Soap Factory event or not but I will not rule it out yet.

Those are just a few of the ideas I have come up with so far that I thought would keep me busy until it gets too cold to play outdoors for extended periods of time:)

4 comments:

dm said...

1. I know the girl who owns that! Also, I'd love to go, count me in.
2. I'd love to go to this, but I will be in DC :(
3. My mom LOVES the corn maze.

that is all.

JoAnna said...

I am excited to go to the corn maze, I have kinda thought about it the past few years, but this year is THE year;)

ChicKris said...

1. YES!
2. YES!
3. YES!
4. YES!
5. YES!
6. YES!
7. In the past I don't do well with those things because of the close proximaty the performers are allowed to get to me, but have fun and report back if you do decide to go.

We have some planning to do I feel :D

JoAnna said...

The more I think about number 7 the less likely it is I will go. It was fun when I went last time, but I dont have a burning need to go this year.