Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's that time again.

Tonight is my first day of school for the new fall semester. While I am not excited to be returning to class, homework, tests and studying. I am happy about my classes that I have signed up for this semester. Tonight I have Shakespeare and tomorrow night I have American Lit. After I finish this semester I will only have two more semesters...three more classes and I will be done. It doesn't seem real that I could be that close. I could possibly take all classes in one semester and kill myself:) But that is a thought for another time.


I have:
American Lit
Shakespeare
A Literary Criticism Course
My Capstone Course
and some sort of elective of choice
-then graduation.
I wish I was able to go full time I would just take them all and be done with it.

I have decided to take this semester off for personal and health reasons, I will return in the spring and most likely attend summer courses. Right now I have too many balls in the air that I am trying to juggle and one of them is going to drop and take me with it so I have opted to make the decision of taking something temporarily off the table until I can get some other pieces of the balancing act that has become my life under more permanent control.

No comments: