Saturday, October 10, 2009

National Novel Writing Month

November is National Novel Writing Month and some people at work have joined this craziness for the last couple of years. Basically the rules are that you have to start of novel from scratch that is 50,000 words in a months time. You have from the first of November until midnight on November 30th.
I have never really felt the need, nor really had the time to devote to join them in their writing pursuits. However this year I have decided to join, in my own way, as I am not in school this semester and have had something chewing at me wanting to be put on paper.
I will be writing something but it will not be a novel, or any work of fiction. Novels take more imagination than I can summon right now. We will see how it goes, even if I get some of it down I will be happy.

1 comment:

~Jess said...

My goal is to beat my 7 pages from last year. I aim high.