Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why I appear

I took a personality test the other day and it was pretty spot on. When it came to how I understand the world around me, how i focus on concepts and stories around me.
 The results said-
You are clearly an iNtuitive


People who are clearly iNtuitives are so focused on the "big picture" that they often overlook the details. Because of this, some people may see them as absent-minded. But don't be fooled: these iNtuitives quickly notice underlying patterns, hidden relationships and ironies that others miss. They enjoy considering the ways people or ideas are connected and are constantly thinking about the future, particularly how to change it.

This is more and more like me as I get older. While i do like to focus on details when I am working on a project, or planning something, I have more and more problems remembering small details like times that movies start, addresses, names, assignments, dates, and things i am supposed to do. This tends to make me look more and more absent minded. At times however I am so busy focusing on what is going to happen at the end of the day or even the week and planning for that that I forget what I am doing until that point.

No comments: