Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Thoughts That I Have Thought In The Past Week.

-Half of the time my phone rings it’s not even for me. It’s no wonder I don’t like answering the thing when I hear it ring. It’s depressing.
-I want mountain climbing boots.
-I wonder how many people have died in this building.
-It really bothers me that people can hear other people pee through bathroom doors.
-Whenever someone colors their hair drastically darker I usually think they look more evil the first few times I see them.
-Anyone who honks at me is mean.
-I don’t like crunchy cookies, they break apart and I lose too much cookie in the crumbs.
-I wonder if the inside of my eyeball looks the same as the inside of a fish’s eyeball. Ya know, only bigger.
-Why when I am trying to make a good impression on people do I worry about if there are holes in my socks when the people will never know one way or another?
-I have always thought that my stuffed animals were watching me. I pretend I grew out of it but sometimes…
-I think that a lot of the women who read romance novels are silly, silly creatures (even though it makes up a majority of my library).
-Why do customers ask me a question about the location of a section when I am sitting on the ground and then act shocked and surprised when I have to get up to show them where it is?
-When did 18 become so young?
-When did 30 become so young?
-How come the wind turbine NEVER spins?
-Can you always tell when you have killed a small animal with your car? Like a squirrel, or a raccoon because I would like to know when I did, so I can feel sorry about it.
-Why were the kick balls in gym always red?
-I like buying containers more than I like buying the things to put in the containers.
-I just realized I never actually beat a video game until I was 28.
- I think I sneeze every morning in the winter after waking up and before getting out of bed.

2 comments:

~Jess said...

I agree. But what I agree with the most is "It really bothers me that people can hear other people pee through bathroom doors." This is a never-ending plague on my mind...

JoAnna said...

I know, i find it really disturbing and have to really think before I commit to going in some places.