Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To Do List.-This May Take All Week.

1. Mail Bills-I was supposed to do this yesterday, but life go in the way.
2. Find a place to keep my photo albums-right now they sit in a stack on the floor because I have no room on any of the three bookshelves I have.
3. Go to the pharmacy- need a new pill thingy and some perscriptions to put in it. Yea pills :(
4. Change my sheets- really, need I say more.
5. Take return back to Target.
6. Find a place to keep new boxes that I organized my scarves and belts in.
7. Organize closet.- this makes me happy. I love to organize things.
8. Organize jewelry box- it's a mess, you can't find a thing in it.
9. Do paperwork for student loans.
10. Call about getting my tire fixed- I can't believe I almost forgot about this one!
11. Find place to keep excess shoes- I know crazy huh?
12. Go through clothes that are in storage to see if they are all keepers.
13. Go through purses to see if they are all keepers.
14. Sort through my dad's Antarctica memorabilia and see what should be kept to be put in the scrapbooks and what should be put back in storage.
That should take me through my week of 'almost no days of work'.

3 comments:

dm said...

1. who still mails bills?

6. mmmm. scarves.

9. I did this today.

11. Keep them on my feet?

JoAnna said...

One of the bills goes to a doctor who has a very small practice and you have to mail it in.

I have somehow aquired lots of shoes in the past few months so I need a place to keep about 3 extra pairs that dont quite fit where I usually keep my shoes.

thisisbeth said...

If you run out of things to do, there's a list on my living room floor...