Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Wedding/Future Wedding

Well it will have to be the second part of this title as I am not married. I have never spent a lot of time sitting around planning my wedding like some girls and women do. I have never thought about what kind of ceremony, colors, flowers, and dress I would want. It just never seemed like a good way to pass my time, so I really never thought about weddings at all until my Bff became engaged. Then I became more aware of the world of the wedding. I still don't sit around planning my own, but I have more of a blip of an idea of what goes into one. Luckily for me, my best friend is VERY good at planning things, and planning weddings. So, should I need assistance (if I ever actually get married) I know she will be more than willing to help me. As for what I do know here is my list-
Colors-Lighter Green and darker purple
Dress-something without puffy sleeves, and no Diana length train.
Place-?
Groom-?
Bride-me
Cake-you bet. Maybe cupcakes. I like pie too. Little pies would be cool, with additional dessert as Bff does not like pie and hey she planned the wedding after all.
Size of wedding- smaller the better
Time of year- Hot summer weddings suck. Fall would be nice because it is my favorite time of year but my colors kinda say more spring...I think, and I love the time of year (like around now) when the flowering trees are all out in bloom.
Date-?
Honeymoon-My ideal honeymoon would be to Europe or on a road trip.
Wedding Party-Bff, Cousin J and ?
I am sure I missed LOTS of details, photography, music(dj, not live), open bar vs pay bar, food and more but really I think I should focus on the groom first don't you?

P.S. the wedding of my dreams- Elopement followed by a big party later where I get to wear a big frilly dress:)

4 comments:

dm said...

Dude, I am not wearing purple. But I dig the pie comment. The answer to the question "Who deoesn't like pie?" Me.

Bellablogger said...

love the blog:), and i love pies lol

Unknown said...

this is cute. thanks for sharing. Check out my blog. I just got married! I'll have my wedding pics up soon...ish. after the honeymoon and such

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

replica louis vuitton Very happy with product - much higher quality than I expected and surprised .