Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Been Awhile.

First let me start by apologizing. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back here and blog.  I have no clear reason why I have not blogged in a coon's age (not quite sure how long that is...). I took a vacation, wrote several mind numbing papers for school, broke my computer, am in denial about having to fix my computer, joined a gym, enjoyed hanging out with and playing with my BFF's new puppy, watched some of the new season of Doctor Who, and did as little errand running as possible.
The real reason it has taken me so long is probably that my computer is broken and I have to go ALL the way into the living room to get to a working computer to blog. I know, craziness. Even crazier if you know how small our apartment is (basically 3 rooms, two of which are bedrooms). So, instead of being able to blog from the comfort of my laptop and my comfy bed I have to sit in a non ergonomic chair, at a DESKTOP!! computer. Will the horrors never end;)
But I have risen above these problems to blog again.
More to come when I actually think of something to blog about :)

2 comments:

ChicKris said...

Suck about the computer! I can understand, that's, what, a whole 10 steps out to the desktop?! ;)

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

href="http://www.replicaslouisvuittoncheap.net/louis-vuitton-monogram-bags-c-4.html">replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Bags .