Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh Brother!

I am the youngest sibling out of 2 children, the baby, the last ditch effort to get it right;). I have an older brother who is 1 1/2 years older than me and who, until we were around the age of 8 and 9, were each others best friends, playmates, and confidants. Then we moved to a new town and the world of hanging out with gangs of friends and picking on your brother and sister began. My Brother kinda has the opposite personality of me, but with the same sense of humor. He is really laid back where as I worry too much about everything.
He lives to yank my chain, and push just the right button to set me off on a verbal tirade the likes of which few outside of my family have ever seen, and which end up with him laughing himself silly, me turning bright red, hitting him, and walking away in a huff. The only other person in the world with this ability was my father. My brother is one of the few people in the world that I am more protective of than I am of myself, he is a foot and a half taller than me, and my older brother, but when push comes to shove I have the louder mouth:) Bottom line, when they were passing out brothers I got really lucky.

Even if he doesn't do what I tell him to, or believe everything I say:)

P.S. We had a Mother's Day/Birthday Party for my Grandma, Isn't she Cute!

4 comments:

~Jess said...

Your Grandma looks way cool...I think I am jealous ;0)

ChicKris said...

I agree with Jess, she does look cool.

Mmm, cake!

JoAnna said...

My grandma is really cool. She is funny, and sassy too.

JoAnna said...

And the cake was really good.