Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Countdown Begins with Favorite Song.

I got no idea. When I read dawn's post I had to agree, I didn't really have just one either. I do have some that hold a special place though.


I love the sound of Tracy Chapman's voice and the mellow sound of this song. No matter what mood i am in I can play this song.


To me this is an oldie but a goodie. This resonates back to riding in the car with my dad and listening to his radio stations. It harkens back to the feelings of sitting in the backseat of his chevy nova in the summer time and just hanging out.


This was the first song that I ever learned to sing! I used to walk around the house when I was little singing the chorus of this song.


I love the message behind this song, it has become one of my favorites to listen to in the last few years. I heart 3 doors down. They have some great fast on slower songs.

1 comment:

dm said...

I frequently wonder how we are so alike with such different taste. Tracey chapman? I never knew.